– Ajax are currently 6th out of 18 teams in the Eredivisie this season having won just 4 of their 9 games at home.
– Ajax have won just one of their last four games, losing against 14th placed FC Utrecht at home and 4th placed Feyenoord away.
– Miralem Sulejmani is Ajax’s top scorer this season with 12 goals in 26 appearances. Their second highest scorer is Dmitri Bulykin with 7 goals in 16 games.
– In their Champions League group they finished 3rd on goal difference behind Real Madrid and Lyon.
– Ajax have scored most of their goals between the 61st and 75th minutes and conceded most goals between the 76th and 90th minutes.
– 20-year-old Christian Eriksen was named Dutch Football Talent of the Year in 2011 and Danish Football Player of the Year.
– Their average attendance this season is 49,189 (over 3,000 below capacity).
Take a look at MUFCInfo’s preview of the game.
The RoM 2016-17 Season Preview is available for just £5. It includes an EXCLUSIVE interview with Mikael Silvestre, a Q&A with the country's top journalists about our transfer targets, articles by brilliant United writers, and so much more. All profit goes to Trafford Macmillan so please support this fantastic cause.