John Terry, who has been a very unpopular man on RoM for some time, has finally been able to convince the country of what an odious fool he really is. Cheating on his wife with the mother of one of his best mates’ kid has ensured that whatever he goes on to achieve with always be mentioned alongside this footnote of disloyalty and infidelity.
Frank Lampard, who you would think was also close to Wayne Bridge, has seemingly had no problem in offering his full support to Terry, and has today offered his backing to Rio Ferdinand.
“John and Rio are both big personalities,” said Lampard. “The England captain has to be someone vocal in the squad and (Ferdinand) has always been a popular fella in the dressing room and he is easy to get on with. The controversy of the changeover and everything is unfortunate but now it has changed Rio deserves it and will give it a great crack. Wayne is our best player, especially at the moment, and he is the one that can really make things happen for us off the cuff. To burden him at that age would have been the manager’s decision, but I think it is a good idea not to. I think he will be England captain one day for sure. This has brought up a whole talk about England captaincy but you need a few captains on the pitch.”
If JT rumours are to be believed, you might interested in a few whispers that are going around about the former England captain.
1. The Sun has lined up eight women from the past 18 months who he’s shagged.
2. Apparently Didier Drogba and Eidur Gudjohnsen have also been having it away with this Vanessa bird.
3. The Sun is set to pay £250k for her to reveal that Ashley Cole, who has been caught cheating on his wife again today, has also shagged her.
4. Terry has been sleeping with wife of team mate Hilario.
5. Away from the bedroom, JT owes Wembley a substantial amount of
money for a box he owns and hasn’t paid for, even after he had mates
in there racking up a £20k bill at the FA Cup final. More worryingly for him, he recently needed to borrow £1m from his club’s owner to pay huge gambling debts.