So far, the RoM e-books have raised £2,130 for Trafford Macmillan, with the latest, Made in Manchester, now available for just £3.
Ahead of the 2015-16 season, another e-book has been produced, which previews the year ahead, where, again, all profit will go to this charity.
The e-book is available for as little as £5 but if you would like to donate more, the option to pay more can be seen below. Simply type in your e-mail address and the price you would like to pay in the box below. The fantastically well designed PDF will then be e-mailed to you to download.
The e-book is also available on Kindle via the Amazon site.
On Sunday, August 2nd, one person who has bought the e-book will win a brand new Manchester United Adidas shirt, supplied by KitBag.
This e-book includes:
– an exclusive interview with Nicky Butt, where he discusses his thoughts on last season and how fourth isn’t something to celebrate, the strengths Ryan Giggs brings to our coaching set up, and what he thinks about our new signings in midfield.
– a Q&A with some of the country’s top journalists, including Henry Winter (The Telegraph), Ollie Holt (The Mail on Sunday), Sam Wallace (The Independent), Mike Keegan (The Daily Mail), Dom Fifield (The Guardian) and Adam Crafton (The Daily Mail). They discuss what goes on in Louis van Gaal’s press conferences, their thoughts on our transfer business and what the club has to achieve to be considered successful in the season ahead.
– previews of the defence, midfield and attack by Ed Barker (@unitedrant), Paul Ansorge (@utdrantcast) and Greg Johnson (@gregianjohnson).
– articles on Memphis Depay and Louis van Gaal from Dutch football writers, Michiel Jongsma (@jongsmajongsma) and Elko Born (@elko_b).
– insight on Angel Di Maria and Marcos Rojo from Argentinian football writers, Sam Kelly (@hegs_com) and Roy Nemer (@mundoalbicelest)
– articles on Wayne Rooney as captain, our academy players, youth players to look out for, and the magic of Juan Mata, by Nooruddean Choudry (@beardedgenius), Alex Shaw (@alexshawespn) and Doron Salomon (@doronsalomon).
– tactical analysis of the season just gone and what to expect in the season ahead (@manutdtactics).
– a Q&A with Manchester United fans about our new signings and hopes for the future
With thanks to Daft Fish Design (@daftfish) for creating the PDF and Stanley Chow (@stan_chow) for allowing us to use his Louis van Gaal image on the front cover.