- Our most accurate passer in midfield is Scholes (92.4%), followed by Cleverley (90.2%) and Kagawa (89.7%).
- Our most accurate midfield passer in the attacking half is Scholes (90%), followed by Cleverley and Kagawa (85%).
- Kagawa has more touches of the ball than any other player in midfield (1.32 per minute), followed by Scholes (1.22 per minute) and Cleverley (1.15 per minute).
-Carrick averages the most passes per game (77.1), followed by Scholes (53.5) and Cleverley (49).
- Kagawa has proven to be the most successful tackler of the ball, winning 88% of all tackles he’s attempted, but attempts far fewer tackles than any other midfielder, with just one every 78 minutes.
- Scholes and Cleverley are successful with 78% of the tackles they’ve attempted, with Scholes making one tackle per 28 minutes and Cleverley one per 39 minutes.
- Cleverley has the best discipline record with a foul every 182 minutes, followed by Kagawa (147) and Anderson (103).
- Carrick averages far more interceptions per game than any other midfielder (2.1 per game), followed by Cleverley (0.7) and Kagawa (0.6).
-Kagawa has been responsible for most goals from midfield, with a total of 9 goals/assists (11% of our total goals this season), followed by Carrick with 5 goals/assists (6%) and Cleverley with 4 goals/assists (5%).
- Anderson created a goalscoring opportunity for a team mate, on average, every 63 minutes, followed by Kagawa (70) and Cleverley (77).
The Republik of Mancunia has brought out a brilliant downloadable World Cup preview. It contains 20 articles written by football experts on the countries our players will be representing in Brazil. There is also exclusive content from this country's top football journalists, such as Sid Lowe, Martin Lipton, Sam Wallace and Dominic Fifield. All profit is going to charity. More info on the RoM World Cup preview can be found here.
Minimum price is £4. Enter your e-mail address to receive the download and the price you would like to pay.