– Finished 2nd in the Russian Premier League last season behind Rubin Kazan (who are in the group of death with Barca and Inter).
– Their manager is Zico, who represented Brazil in three World Cups, and his brother Edu in the assistant manager.
– In the past seven years they have won three league titles, five Russian Cups, four Russian Super Cups and the UEFA Cup.
– Play at the Luzhniki Stadium where United won the 2008 European Cup.
– Their Brazilian striker, Vágner Love, was the top scorer in Russia last season.
– Current Turkish champions
– Their top scorer last season was Brazilian striker Bobô.
– They once went 56 games unbeaten in the league.
– Turky’s president, Abdullah Gül, is a big fan.
– Current German champions, their first title.
– Their Brazilian striker Grafite was the top scorer in the German league last season with a massive 28 Bundesliga goals. The second highest scorer in the league was their Bosnian striker Edin Džeko with an also very impressive 26 league goals, and who has scored 2 goals in 3 games this season.
– 4th in the league this season after winning two and losing lose.