– Ajax are currently 6th out of 18 teams in the Eredivisie this season having won just 4 of their 9 games at home.
– Ajax have won just one of their last four games, losing against 14th placed FC Utrecht at home and 4th placed Feyenoord away.
– Miralem Sulejmani is Ajax’s top scorer this season with 12 goals in 26 appearances. Their second highest scorer is Dmitri Bulykin with 7 goals in 16 games.
– In their Champions League group they finished 3rd on goal difference behind Real Madrid and Lyon.
– Ajax have scored most of their goals between the 61st and 75th minutes and conceded most goals between the 76th and 90th minutes.
– 20-year-old Christian Eriksen was named Dutch Football Talent of the Year in 2011 and Danish Football Player of the Year.
– Their average attendance this season is 49,189 (over 3,000 below capacity).
Take a look at MUFCInfo’s preview of the game.
The RoM Manchester United 2022-23 season preview is now available for just £6. It includes exclusive interviews with Patrice Evra and Kleberson, articles from the country's best football writers about our expectations for the season ahead and our brightest talents, as well as proposed transfer business and which youth players to keep an eye out for. All profit goes to Trafford Macmillan so please support this fantastic cause.