Meeting one of the league leaders away is never easy, in any season. Spurs are desperate to return maximum points from tomorrow’s encounter White Hart Lane – but it might surprise some to know that their form over the last 10 games is worse than United’s.

In fact heading into tomorrow’s game United are the form side, with six wins in 10, and only two losses over the period as compared to Spurs’ four. United have also conceded fewer goals and scored more.

Sidan Core Football Database Manager 3 - Data Viewer.clipular (37)

So is Tottenham’s title challenge on the ropes? Well there has probably not been a better time this year to face them, the pressure is intense for them to grab a win and keep up with Leicester. While recent history quite strongly suggests quite that this game could well end up in a draw or Man Utd win:

spursmanutd

Overall, taking all of the last 20 encounters into account, it is United that seem to have the edge – having won twice at Old Trafford in the last two matches between the sides:

Spurs v Man Utd Betting Tips 10-04-2016 - Fixture History.clipular (4)Despite that the KickOff algorithm is tipping Tottenham to win based on their excellent home form (61% chance of being the most likely outcome/24% a draw/15% Utd win) with 1-0 projected to be the most likely scoreline. The likelihood of both teams scoring is judged to be 46%, and its suggesting a bet under 2.5 goals is best (with a 53% likelihood that two goals or less will be scored). Spurs (56%) are considered most likely to score first.

Below is a round-up of some of the key predictions for the game.

Spurs v Man Utd Betting Tips 10-04-2016 - Kickoff Predictions.clipular

Analysis and graphics courtesy of KickOff.co.uk.